All-Inclusive Rates – 5 Night Sunday to Friday Stay
JUNE 2-SEPTEMBER 20
Sunday to Friday
* While 2023 has filled, you may be added to a waiting list. We’re taking 2024 reservations, please contact us for details. *
Available June 9 – August 16
Adult Only Weeks
Available: June 2-7 or August 25-September 20
$300 Discount Off Weekly Rates*
1/2 Off The Adult Rate**
Montana Has an 8% Lodging Tax***
* We offer non-riders a $300 discount off the weekly rate. Non-rider rates include all meals, lodging, and activities without any horse and wrangler services.
** Nannies are welcome to stay in the cabin with family for 1⁄2 of the adult rate.
*** Montana has an 8% lodging tax that is added to the rate.
Note: We only provide horseback rides to our ranch weekly guests; we do not offer day rides to the outside public. Pets are not permitted at the ranch.
Making a Reservation
Our family handles all reservations personally. We will strive to answer all your questions, making sure this is a good fit for you. We book over 12 months in advance, so it’s wise to plan early as popular weeks fill up quickly.
Mail reservation form with deposit to:
PO Box 310, Augusta, MT 59410
Email your reservation form to us.
PAYMENT: A 30% deposit is required to secure your vacation date. Deposit must be received within 10 days of your request or forfeiture may result. The balance of your payment is due at the end of your stay. We prefer the final balance to be paid by check. If using Visa or MasterCard for final payment, a 2.5% convenience fee will be added.
CHECK-IN/OUT: Sunday 4:00-5:00 p.m. and check out by 10:00 a.m. on Friday.
TRANSPORTATION: We provide transportation to and from the Great Falls International Airport on Sunday and Friday only. Round-trip: $100 per person or $75 per person for parties of 4 or more. We provide transportation as per the following schedule ONLY:
- Arrival: We typically pick up guests between 12:30 to 1:30 pm and will depart Great Falls no later than 2:00 pm on arrival day. Call beforehand for a meeting time and place. Please make flight arrivals before 2:00 pm.
- Departure: The JJJ van will leave the Ranch around 9:30 am on departure day, arriving in Great Falls around 11:30 am. Please make the departure flight after 12:00 p.m.
If your itinerary falls outside of this schedule, please arrange to stay in one of Great Falls’ many hotels the night prior to, or after your stay. We can help with referrals. Because airlines often overbook flights causing some guests’ arrival delays, it may be wise to arrive in Great Falls on Saturday. If your flight arrives late, or you have an early flight out, you must rent a car. For other transportation ideas, look at suggestions in the Transportation Policy.
Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If a cancellation must occur, deposits will be refunded 50% prior to April 1st of your vacation year. After April 1st, deposits are non-refundable.
We highly recommend trip or vacation insurance for “last minute” medical or emergency cancellations. Call Travel Guard at 877-249-5376 or www.TravelGuard.com reference product number 109400 for great rates. If you don’t purchase travel insurance, please understand that there are no exceptions to our cancellation policy.
If a reservation is cancelled for any reason within two weeks of your stay, payment in full is required. Any changes made to your reservation after booking that result in a decrease in the number of participants will be charged a fee of $200 and their portion of the deposit is sacrificed. There is no discount if you shorten the length of stay.
PARTIES OF 10 OR MORE: Reservations for a group of 10 or more guests require a 50% nonrefundable deposit and trip insurance. The balance is due 30 days prior to your stay.
In event of an unexpected situation out of our control that results in the ranch having to be shut down, such as a forest fire, flood, Covid-19, etc., all monies received will be transferred to the following year with applicable rates. There are no refunds due to inclement weather, rain, snow, smoke, wind, rider inability, etc.
Our Kid’s Program is set up for children ages 6-12 and teens ages 13-17. We do not charge for children under 6 but do not have babysitting or activities for children under 6. We offer half-off nanny rates.
* Lodging in cozy, private log cabins with daily housekeeping and private bath.
* Delicious meals & snacks: Home-style gourmet – healthy, hearty & made from scratch!
* All outdoor activities: guided horseback riding, fishing, hiking, children/teen program
* Complete use of our ranch facilities.
* All evening activities and entertainment.
* We do not add a service charge; staff gratuities are optional if they exceed your expectations (12-18% typical).