The Triple J offers a wide variety of activities during your Montana Ranch Vacation.
- Fantastic horseback riding through still pristine wilderness or on the open prairie - you chose morning, afternoon or all day rides, or work with a wrangler in the arena. Suited to all experience levels.
- Fly-fishing with instruction begins on our stocked trout pond, then move to the Sun River, or plan an all-day adventure to the Bob Marshall Wilderness via horseback.
- Guided or self guided hiking, simple mountain climbing to Mortimer Peak - look for wildlife. Mountain bikes available for some trails below the ranch.
- Outstanding Kid's program - boredom is not an issue!
- Soak it up in the hot tub or go for a swim in the lake.
- Learn to rope, do some team penning or enjoy the pack-horse race.
- Enjoy some skeet shooting or archery. Early in the summer, take a boat ride up Gibson Lake.
- Horseshoes, volleyball, basketball or kick back with a good book in a lounge chair on the deck.
Whatever you choose at this Montana dude ranch, you'll enjoy each day at the JJJ. Evenings in the mountains inspire campfires with song, cowboy poetry and tall-tale telling! Or you may enjoy a local naturalists' show, card games, dancing or just relaxing and reminisching about the days' activities.
Check out this video from some fun cowboys during an adult only week last summer
(disclaimer - may be some salty language in one spot!)